1) Information on the collection of personal data and contact data of the persons responsible
1.1 We are happy that you are visiting our website and thank you for your interest. We will inform you how we handle your personal data when you use our website below. Personal data is all data which can be used to personally identify you.
1.2 In line with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), the person responsible for data processing on this website is Inke Graf, Alte Poststr. 3, 94163 Saldenburg, Germany, Tel.: +49 (0) 151-2015 8615, Email: email@example.com. The person responsible for the processing of personal data is the natural or legal person who, alone or together with others, makes decisions on the purposes and means of the processing of personal data.
2) Recording of data when visiting our website
If you use our website for information purposes only, i.e. if you do not register or transfer any other information to us, we only collect the data that your browser transfers to our server (server log files). When you call up our website, we collect the following data, which we require to display our website to you:
- Our website which you have visited
- Date and time of access
- The amount of data sent in bytes
- Source/link used to access the page
- Browser used
- Operating system used
- IP address used (if applicable: in anonymized form)
Processing is in accordance with Art. 6 Para. 1 f GDPR, based on our legitimate interest in improving the stability and functionality of our website. There is no transfer or other use of data. However, we reserve the right to subsequently check server log files if specific evidence indicates unlawful use.
Personal data is collected as part of contact with us (for example via the contact form or email). The exact data collected from contact is clear from the respective contact form. This data is only used to answer your requests or for contact and saved and used for the technical administration related to this. The basis for the processing of data is our legitimate interest in answering your inquiries in accordance with Art. 6 Para. 1 f of the GDPR. If the purpose of your contact is to conclude a contract, Art. 6 Para. 1 b of GDPR is a further legal basis for processing. Your data is deleted after final processing of your inquiry; this is the case if it can be inferred from the circumstances that the affected issue has been resolved, provided that no legal storage periods prevent this.
4) Rights of the persons concerned
4.1 The valid data protection law grants you comprehensive rights for the persons affected (right of access and intervention) for your personal data and vis-a-vis the person responsible, which we inform you of below:
- Right of access in accordance with Art. 15 GDPR: in particular, you have the right of access to your personal data processed by us; the purposes of processing; the categories of personal data processed; the recipients or categories of recipients which your data has been disclosed or is disclosed to; the planned storage duration or the criteria for stipulation of the storage duration; the existence of a right to rectification, deletion, restriction of processing, objection to processing, to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority; the origin of your data, if this was not collected by us; the existence of an automatic decision-making, including profiling and if applicable meaningful information on the involved logic and the how the scope and intended effect of this processing affects you; and your right to information for which guarantees exist in accordance with Art. 46 GDPR if your data is transferred to third countries;
- Right to rectification in accordance with Art. 16 of the GDPR: you have a right to immediate rectification of the incorrect data affecting you and/or completion of your incomplete data saved with us;
- Right of deletion in accordance with Article 17 of the GDPR: you have the right to request deletion of your personal data if the requirements of Art. 17 Para. 1 GDPR are met. However, this right does not exist in particular if the processing is required to exercise a right to free expression of opinion and information, to meet a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest or to establish, exercise or defend legal claims;
- Right to restriction of processing in accordance with Art. 18 GDPR: you have the right to request restriction of the processing of your personal data while the accuracy of the data that you are disputing is checked; if you object to deletion of your data due to unlawful data processing and request restriction of processing instead; if you require your data for the establishment, exercise or defense of legal claims, after we no longer require this data to achieve our aims; or if you have objected due to reasons resulting from your particular situation, while whether our legitimate reasons outweigh this is still uncertain;
- Right to information in accordance with Art. 19 GDPR: if you have asserted the right to rectification, deletion or restriction of processing in relation to those responsible, the latter are obliged to inform all recipients that your personal data has been disclosed to of this rectification or deletion of the data or restriction of processing, unless this proves impossible or is associated with disproportionate effort. You have the right to be informed of these recipients.
- Right of data portability in accordance with Article 20 GDPR: you have the right to receive the personal data that you have provided to us in a structured, accessible and machine-readable format or to request transfer to another person responsible, insofar as this is technically feasible;
- Right to withdraw the consent granted in accordance with Art. 7 Para. 3 GDPR: you have the right to withdraw consent granted for the processing of data at any time with effect for the future. In the event of withdrawal, we will immediately delete the affected data provided that no further processing can be founded on a legal basis for a processing without consent. The legality of the processing based on the consent and performed up to the point of withdrawal is not affected by withdrawal of the consent;
- Right to lodge a complaint in accordance with Art. 77 GDPR: if you consider that the processing of the data concerning you breaches GDPR, you have - irrespective of any other administrative or judicial remedy - the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory body, in particular in the member state of your residence, your workplace or the location of the suspected breach.
4.2 RIGHT TO OBJECT
IF WE PROCESS YOUR DATA AS PART OF A BALANCING OF INTERESTS, YOU HAVE THE RIGHT TO OBJECT TO THIS PROCESSING OF YOUR DATA AT ANY TIME, WITH EFFECT IN THE FUTURE, BASED ON REASONS RESULTING FROM YOUR PARTICULAR SITUATION. IF YOU EXERCISE YOUR RIGHT TO OBJECT, WE STOP PROCESSING OF THE AFFECTED DATA. HOWEVER, FURTHER PROCESSING IS RESERVED IF WE CAN DEMONSTRATE COMPELLING LEGITIMATE GROUNDS FOR THE PROCESSING, WHICH OUTWEIGH YOUR INTERESTS, BASIC RIGHTS AND BASIC FREEDOMS, OR IF THE PROCESSING IS USED TO ESTABLISH, EXERCISE OR DEFEND LEGAL CLAIMS.
IF YOUR PERSONAL DATA IS PROCESSED BY US FOR DIERCT ADVERTISING, YOU HAVE THE RIGHT TO OBJECT TO THE PROCESSING OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA FOR THE PURPOSES OF THIS TYPE OF ADVERTISING AT ANY TIME. YOU CAN EXERCISE YOUR OBJECTION AS DESCRIBED ABOVE.
IF YOU EXERCISE YOUR RIGHT TO OBJECT, WE STOP PROCESSING THE AFFECTED DATA FOR DIRECT ADVERTISING PURPOSES.
5) Storage duration of personal data
The storage duration of personal data is calculated in relation to the respective legal storage limit (for example commercial and fiscal storage limits). After the deadline has expired, the corresponding data is routinely deleted, provided that it is no longer required for fulfilment of the contract or contract initiation and/or there is no legitimate interest in continued storage on our part.